RCX 30A OPTO ESC (G Series / Programed for Multicopter - SimonK Firmware)
This ESC was factory programed (SimonK Firmware) for Multicopter for better performance. Please buy this ESC only if you are buying this for a Multicopter.
The ESC of multicopter brushless motor is special design for multi-copter aircraft, Throttle curve freely set and remove the brake function. To let player get a good throttle linearity. Wide voltage range can be configured to be compatible with a variety of brushless motor market.
- Drive tube and high-power Mos, and Mos tube plus a separate heat sink, extreme low output resistance of the PCB(printed circuit board), super current endurance.
- The power input uses extreme low output resistance greatly enhance the power stability, and has the protective effect on the battery.
- Safety electrical function: when the power is turned on, regardless of the throttle stick in any position does not start themotor immediately, to avoid personal injury.
- Separately voltage regulator IC for microprocessor, providing good anti-jamming capability.
- Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
- Using a dedicated multi-copter program tgy_debug, and the master chip with high stability crystal oscillator, making the motor control to more precise.
- Continuous Current: 30A
- Burst Current (10S): 40A
- Input Voltage: LiPo 2-4 Cells
- Input Voltage: NiMH NiCd 6-16.8V
- BEC Type: N/A
- BEC Output: OPTO
- Size: 36mm (L) * 26mm (W) * 7mm (H)
- Connector: 3.5mm Banana
- Weight: 32g
- MCU: Atmega
- SimonK Firmware: tgy.hex
- 1 x RCX 30A OPTO ESC (G Series / Programed for Multicopter - SimonK Firmware)
** Color of the Heat Shrink Tubing could be different from time to time but the ESC is still programed with SimonK Firmware.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: