Fully MinimOSD compatible OSD with switching DC/DC stepdown powersupply to maximize efficiency on power system. No more heating problems when using this OSD board.
Boards are fully compatible with original 3DRobotics MinimOSD.
ArduCap OSD Config written by Michael Oborne
- ATMEGA-328P CPU
- MAX7465 OSD chip
- Operating voltage: 6 - 40V
- NTSC & PAL system support
- Can be used on air or ground
- FTDI compatible pinout
- Full MAVLink protocol support
- Changeable info panel positions
- Panels: Heart Beat, LAT, LON, Bat1, Compass, Home arrow, Roll/Pitch angles, Artificial Horizont and many others
- Graphical configurator tool
Setup instructions on ArduCAM-OSD Wiki
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: